Check out some of my work on github:
NMRPyStar: an API for accessing archived NMR data files in the NMR-Star format used by the BMRB.
Miscue-js: validation of JSON files to deal with obnoxious and tricky interoperability issues such as number overflows and duplicate keys
Some cool technologies that I use:
Top network posts
- 78MYSQL - Rows to Columns
- 60What are paramorphisms?
- 48Explanation of combinators for the working man
- 41Why is pip installing an old version of my package?
- 31Is there a Haskell idiom for updating a nested data structure?
- 31Confused by the meaning of the 'Alternative' type class and its relationship to other type classes
- View more network posts →