I am primarily an all-grain brewer, and I mostly brew recipes of my own design. I like brewing at a small-batch scale (2.5 gallons and less) because they allow me to brew on my countertop and more frequently. I can experiment without having to risk ending up with 5+ gallons of a failed batch. My gateway beers into homebrewing were Summit's Extra Pale Ale and Great Northern Porter.
Top Network Posts
- 11Doing (very) small batches of beer
- 8First Home Brew - Double IPA - Boil Question
- 7How do I get a turkey baster out of a carboy?
- 6Why does Irish moss go in at 15 minutes?
- 6Is leaking CO2 a health concern?
- 6How much Chloride in PPM is too much for All Grain?
- 6Can a refractometer be used for testing final gravity?
- View more network posts →