Team Lead/Architect/Software Engineer at Hewlett Packard.
Game development background in coding, game design, level design, and user interface/usability. Also 3d modeling if required.
Worked with Valve Software for a few years when the mod team I was part of (Day of Defeat) got bought.
Spent 13 years working on oceanographic research ships developing software for real time data acquisition, display and management.
Computer Science degree that's so old I can say I have taken a class in Cobol :)
Have presented at GDC and other conferences on the use of games, game technologies and game concepts for non-entertainment applications such as education, simulation and visualization.
Top Network Posts
- 121Is it good style to explicitly return in Ruby?
- 71Water/Ocean simulation and physics
- 54Lag compensation with networked 2D games
- 37How to deal with (bad?) player suggestions
- 36How to create a hexagon world map in PHP from a database for a browser based strategy game
- 29Reasons to disable game save during combat (e.g. Mass Effect 2)
- 233D Illusion of a 2D Planet Texture
- View more network posts →